- Wheat Flour, Edible Oil, Sugar, Butter, Gram Flour, Sesame Seeds, Iodized Salt, Chilli Powder, Spices, Fennel Seeds.
- HSN No : 21069099
- Availability : 476
- Jagdish Foods Butter Bhakharwadi is a delectable snack filled with a sour and spicy stuffing of coconut and sesame seeds.
- Prepared with gram flour dough – kneaded with butter and spices – it comes in bite-size pieces.
- Bhakharwadi (crispy fried rolls) is a speciality of Maharashtra but with time it has become popular in other parts of India as well, especially Gujarat and Rajasthan.
- A savoury which is soft inside and crispy outside, it tastes heavenly and is a great accompaniment to a hot cup of tea or coffee.
- It can also be a tasty part of any thali.